- This event has passed.
National Crime Victims’ Rights Week
April 8 - April 14
Every April Office for Victims of Crime leads communities throughout the country in their annual observances of National Crime Victims’s Rights Week. The 2018 theme is Expand the Circle: Reach All Victims. The theme emphasizes the importance of inclusion in victim services and addresses:
- How the crime victims field can better ensure that every crime victim has access to services and support.
- How professionals, organizations, and communities can work in tandem to reach all victims.
- Information table at the Court’s Building with information on crime victims’ services and giveaways.
- Public service announcements on tv and social media.
- Information tables throughout the community.
For more information, contact Gina at 812-422-9372 or email@example.com