As a participant in iCare, your business is taking a stand against Domestic Violence and agree to:
- Choose a sponsorship level and donate to Albion Fellows Bacon Center.
- Display the iCare awareness materials in your place of employment through the month of October.
- Coordinate a fundraiser to benefit Albion Fellows Bacon Center.
- Invite and encourage all employees to wear the black eye patch and “Ask me why iCare” lapel sticker on Friday, October 26.
- Participate, if possible, in the iCare rally on October 26th at Old National Bank.
- Invite and encourage all employees to wear the black eye patch and “Ask me why iCare” lapel sticker on the last Friday in October to engage the community in a conversation about domestic violence.
- iCare Underwriting Sponsor: $5,000
- iCare Empowering Sponsor: $2,500
- iCare Advocating Sponsor: $1,000
- iCare Hope Sponsor: $500
- iCare Sponsor: $150
- Individual: $35