Albion serves 11-counties and this would not be possible without the time, passion, and dedication of our community of advocates. Our volunteers do everything from front-line service to fundraising. Without our volunteers, Albion could not deliver the life-changing services that see lasting results in our community.
What do volunteers do?
Albion offers volunteer experiences that range from positions for individuals interested in volunteering on a regular basis to opportunities for corporate or church groups interested in community service projects.
- Read more about what individual volunteers do at Albion
- Read more about what group volunteers do at Albion
Process for Becoming an Albion Volunteer
- Complete application form
- Provide at least 2 reference forms
- Interview with Volunteer Director
- Background Check
- Complete Training Program
For more information about the next Volunteer Information Session or if you have any questions about the application process, contact Albion’s Volunteer Director, Kelly Dockery, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (812) 422-9372.